Broadcom MegaRAID MR416i-p Gen10 Plus Controller
A versatile, simplified and flexible choice for data centers
HPE introduces an expansive and agile PCIe Gen 4.0 storage controller portfolio based on Broadcom(R) MegaRAID(R) technology delivering quality, performance and security for mission-critical applications.
Accelerate performance of NVMe and SAS SSD's while minimizing power consumption
- HPE MR Gen10 Plus Storage controllers offer up to 13,700 MBs of bandwidth, 3M Random Read IOPs, and 240K RAID5 Random Write IOPs; more than double previous Broadcom(R) MegaRAID(R) generations.
- Support for PCIe Gen 4.0 enables these adapters for high bandwidth by delivering twice the bandwidth and 75% more IOPs.
- Support up to 16 internal ports providing high IOPS performance and data protection.
- Provide low power consumption equating to power savings for any data center environment.
Hardware root of trust and secure encryption and decryption of critical drive data
- The HPE MR Gen10 Plus Storage Controller portfolio provides confidence in the security and data protection offered with hardware secure boot, as well as self-encrypting drives support.
- HPE MR Gen10 Plus Storage Controllers manage SEDs attached to the RAID controller for higher levels of security of Data at Rest (DAR).
- SEDs constantly perform encryption and decryption of all drive contents, and the ability to lock a drive so that its contents remain safely beyond the reach of hackers and thieves is crucial.
Jobs to be done
- HPE MR416i-a / HPE MR416i-p Gen10 Plus Storage Controllers are ideal for all data center environments where RAID is applicable offering reduced rebuild times, high-bandwidth and 240K RAID5 Random Write IOPs
- HPE MR416i-a / HPE MR416i-p Gen10 Plus Storage Controllers are ideal for all virtualized environments where HBA / Pass-through mode is applicable offering high-bandwidth and 3M Random Write IOPs
HPE has enabled customers to go further, faster with the latest generation of Broadcom(R) Tri-Mode Controllers supporting PCIe Gen 4.0, Tri-Mode, and SED while enhancing SAS and NVMe RAID performance. The HPE MR Gen10 Plus Storage Controllers use a new, user-friendly web-based interface called MR Storage Administrator (MRSA) that makes it easy to configure, monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot.
For those customers familiar with MegaRAID(R) technology the MR Controllers use CLI Management Tool called StorCLI.